5/22/2013

Learn how to code!

Dear Readers,

Today I want to write a post to all readers of my blog, who are not programmers yet, but actually interested in programming and always wanted to get the opportunity to learn it.
My friend +Tom Woolnough pointed me to +Code Academy, where I did some exercises now and went through some of the courses. I need to explain, I do not have a Computer Science degree or any other programming experience, but as a Technical Recruiter, of course I am interested in how that all works. I don't want you to waste your time on my blog, if you actually would like to learn how to program. Code Academy is giving you the opportunity to learn web fundamentals and programming in HTML, Javascript, CSS and other languages from scratch. It's a very fun and straight to the point way how they are teaching it. Highly recommended to all my readers, who always wanted to have a deeper look into it. Have fun learning how to program with Code Academy

Geeky cheers,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment